~Another Boring Days~
Thursday, December 30, 2004@4:06 am
Hmmm... Wah... Didn't post since last Tues... Oh ya... i went to watch Kung Fu Hustle with friend{you know who you are} hehe... Having a great afternoon with her... Quite fun...First we went shopping for someone presents... Then we watched tht movie Quite crowded tho and it was so annoying tht ppl didn't switch off their mobile and even ans the phone... OMG~~ But tht was quite a nice and funny movie just tht not happy with the environment... LOLZ~~ *winkz* Then we continued with our shopping after tht movie and went home... But then it was quite late oredi and my stupid brother wanted to use the phone make me can't online and blog. Same as yst,he only let me online for half an hour. So mean...~!! Hurmmphh...
Anyway... Yesterday I was quite tired also... As I went to Miri early morning then came back at around 8 something... so so tired but having a great great shopping day *winkz* but I still not satisfied with what I have buy... I mean not enough... Wan to buy more and more things... Lolz... I know it's waste money... Tht's why I dun buy many things and dun simply spend oredi... As for today... hopefully my mom will bring me to the saloon coz wanna dye my hair again... If not maybe next week... Nothing to do.. got wake up by kiong's sms... so mean one... woke me up early in the morning... Don't let me sleep... hehe~ Guess I better stop here 1st.. wanna watch tv now... Bye everyone... have a nice day~

