/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
**FuN FuN** SmILe sMiLE**
Monday, December 27, 2004@8:29 am

Christmas was really fun... too bad it's over now... waiting for new year to come... hehehe... Really so happy this year christmas receive lots and lots of pressies... I guess the most precious one is given by my uncle, really can't believe it he gave me a nokia 6670. It's really really cool.. Of coz not to forget to mention those cute and wonderful pressies given by my wonderful friends friends...

Having lots of fun... Been partying for last few days... Kinda tired... Last few days always woke up by my friends saying let's go party early in the morning... crazy... If coz it's christmas so I don't mind having a bit fun and do such a crazy things with them... so been drinking lots... *lolz* it's ok... coz I am not gonna drink not until 31.. Hopefully not~!!! ehehehe...

Well.. today it's monday, seems like everything back to normal... kinda abit bored... so maybe later on call my friends out... Hope they can... Coz I dun wanna be a dumb dumb staying at home doing nothing but online only.... Just like now...~!!! Guess tht's all for now... Maybe will blog again tonight... If possible, if I can online... Buh Bye everyone~! Once again.. thanks to my friends for the pressies... Well I do hope u all like my pressies too... blekz~