Lies*--
Monday, January 31, 2005@8:13 am
Hmmm... was wondering... why? why do ppl lied to say tht he love u and will never wan u to get hurt or heartbroken forever.... but it end up all it's just a lie... you said u wan to give me happiness, love and will never ever give me a heartbroken feeling... but why is it end up... You r the one who lie and hurt me... It all lie lie LIE!!!!!!!! I hate u... ok ok... forget about it... I don't hate ppl... but could u pls think of other ppl feeling before u said anything but u can't do it... what for u said it when u just say it to give me full of hopes but u end up break it all.... arrgghhh....
Anyway... of all those I said above... It don't really mean a specific ppl... so... dun come and ask me who is it... YOU yourself knew it... becoz u r the one who did it... Anyway... didn't really have the mood to blog for the past few days... sighz... sighz.. and my stupid cough... it's so annoying.. I can't get a good night sleep everynight... it's every night...! haiz.... Anyway... I guess tht's all for this moment.. got lots of works and shopping to do... hehe... byez~!
's

