/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
love love love
Sunday, January 23, 2005@8:00 pm

Was actually wanna blog yst... but too tired... so went to sleep... end up feeling so hot... wondered why then I only found out tht I got fever... sighz... then can't really slept for the whole last nite... till around 4 somethings... slept till this morning around 11.30... Dun felt like wanna wake up actually... but I have to... coz I need to go to my cousin's bf's mom's bbq birthday... I knew it should be quite a bored party as I dunno anyone of them and most of them were adults.. ermm... elder type... lolz... hehe.. *winkz*

It was so funny... when we reached there... they were all trying to get the bbq thingy started... but then it end up not wanting to start... something wrong I guess... so they had to cook all the bbq's food... haha... but then was supposed to start eating at 2.30 pm... end up waiting for them to cook... till around 3 somethings almost 4... everyone was starving... haha...

After tht went home... till now... something wrong with the msn just now... so stupid~~ so I went to take a nap 1st... coz not feeling very well... damn... it's so so hot today... the weather here really crazy... sotz... sighz... wonder when summer is over... another month to go...