Today is Thursday~
Thursday, January 06, 2005@3:50 am
Wow~ I just notice tht I didn't post ever since new year started... Well... Last few day, nothing much happened also... Just got my hair done last mon... Er... sit from 1.30 pm till 7pm, sat until ass also flat backbone also straight... Lolz... but I am quite happy with the colour and the highlight *winkz* Then the very next day went to Miri to fetch my aunt.. Sighz... So damn tired... Didn't really have fun in Miri... so bored...
Yesterday... went to my ex school... visited my meiz can't believe tht she can stayed back after school and accompany me... thnx meiz... Chit chat with her the whole afternoon yesterday.. hehe... and for today...
Woke up early in the morning, coz my aunt switched on the light and read her book quite annoying with the flipping of pages from the book and the light... Make me can't sleep well... sniff sniff... but it's okay anyway... coz I can have bird nest for my breakfast... hehehe... such a lovely breakfast... so nothing to do came online also quite bored... coz no one online early morning... it's ok.. so I just come in and blog a few words here... Later going out with Jeslin jiez...First go to her house have lunch then go shopping... yea~ I just love shopping...
Guess... gtg now.. better watch tv than online... hehe.. ciaoz~ hugz...

