/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Bored...
Friday, February 04, 2005@10:22 pm

Oooo... I am so so so so bored now... Really bored.... Nothing to do.. =_=" Hmmm... been tru the whole day till now... As William said square my eyes.... lolz... OMG... I guess I am too bored till crazy oredi... hehe... Ok ok... Let's get it serious... hmmm....

Oh well... I had a really not nice and disgusting dinner in a look quite standard restaurant and the worst is... It took them around 25 to 30 mins to cooked on dish only... soo stupid... Tot of waitin for so long must be quite delicious... but end up VERY dissappointing... sighz sighz... and stupid so expensive... Really waste my money... rather went to MCD to eat... cheaper also... or maybe dun eat... can diet as well.. Oh well... Nvm then... at least I know and won't go to tht stupid restaurant anymore...

Hmmm..... I guess I better continue my chatting... Nothing to blog also... tata!