/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Happy Chinese New Year...
Thursday, February 10, 2005@10:12 pm

Arrgghhh... Seemz like I am having a real bad new year here... Everythings and everyone pissed me off... Duhh... and also I swear I would never ever wan to celebrate Chinese New Year here anymore... It's really bored... Nothing special... Duhh... So lame... bla.. bla... I dun even know wat am I talking about now... I am just really not in a mood... Not HAPPY... I need someone to talk... and something even worst happen today is... No one online at all.. from afternoon... till NOW... OMG... seriously... where is everyone... sighz... Guess all my friends out there r having fun and enjoying themselves... whereas for me... I got to stay in this stupid and boring country... BLAH....

Sighzz... Nvm then... Ok.. I am trying to cool myself down now... Got no one to blah all my problems out... and I also dun wanna blah everything in detail here... No good!! hehehe... Ok... what else... and yea... tomorrow... also... should be another boring day... it's actually John's birthday and invite me to his brithday dinner... but... guess it should be a bored one... so Maybe I dun wanna go also... lazy... Rather stay at home and blurr at home... whatever~ I dun give a damn on his birthday... Nothing to do with me... blekz... so I have to wait for another boring till Sat.. my cuz day off... Guess gonna have fun with her... go HIAO... lolz... jk.. wuahahaha... ok.. I know I know it's not funny... By the way... seems like I am toking to myself alotz here... OMG... I am getting crazy... Bored till crazy!!?? Guess I better end here... Since no one to chat... maybe sleep earlier tonite... Gd nite everyone...