Not happy
Tuesday, March 15, 2005@3:36 pm
Haiz... Super duper moody oh... Dunno why... millions of things run in my mind now... so... dun know how to say also... Anyway... So tired here... but tomorrow no need go to school... hehehe... take one day off... blekz... nah... Just got something personal need to be done by tomorrow so... can't go to tht money sucking college... Anyway... tht stupid college dun let me have the leave... just becoz I dun tell them why I can't go to school.. Personal problems they dun accept worr... So mean one... they just will take a note down say tht I can't attend but still mark me absent... sighz... Anyway... Dun care... Once in a blue moon...
Just scare tht stupid Physics Matheson wan me to go for catch up lessons... he's the most strict lecturer and stupid and I hate him... lolz... Next time can slap him... Anyway.. it's quite nice also... coz tomorrow no need to face tht stupid girl... Well... I gtg for shower now... and I dun even know what am I writing now... Just feel so moody... and down... EXTREMELY!!!!!!

