/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
April Fool~!
Friday, April 01, 2005@1:04 pm

Oppps... hehe.. few people being trick by me.. and sorry if my trick was too much... lol... Well... Nth much actually... I kinda hate friday... dunno why also... probably it's becoz so many people don't online on Friday... make me feel so lonely here... sighz sighz... Well... hehe... I'm not tht lonely also... Just tht sometimes only... when no one called me out or nothing for me to do... coz I won't get a book to study or do my homework on fri nite... so tired...

Well... Guess tht's all... Kinda not happy becoz of certain ppl... not annoyed or whatever but dun like the way she act or chat or talk or whatever she did.... =S sighzz... Dunno what's wrong with her... Well... nvm... She wanna ignore me and continue her precious life or whatever it's got nothing to do with me also... As someone said... "friends come and go" so.. well... not really care about it... well.. just kinda sad being treated like this... sob~ and yea... MISS him soooooo much.... =p