/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Change to pinkish red layout... SIGHZ~
Thursday, April 21, 2005@9:19 pm

Sighz... Sighz... Sighz.... HAIZ>~~~~~~ I dun wanna change... but I have to... I mish the me to you or tatty bears layout... SOoooooo... cute one... soooo nice one... sighz... Oh Well.. But wat to do... I hafta change it... If not who knows... been accused by some ppl again... Well, Nvm... since I dun think this layout is too bad also... but I misshhh tht bear bear layout... sighz..

Well... Let me intro intro abit about my new new layout... As u all can see... on the left is of coz something about me... scroll down tht lil. box u can see my mood and linkiez... then followed by credit, musics[can choose songs u wanna play] and lastly the counter... Then... the box below is of coz taggiez{remember to tag oh...} then below taggiez is guestbook[sign my guestbook please] hehehe...

OKay.... tht's it... guess I must be bored to write soooo much crapz... as if ppl r stupid... well.. it's okay... just a lil. bit of introduction... hehe... better leave here now if not much crapz will be appear... Laterz...