/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
New layout~ Holidays!
Monday, April 18, 2005@9:58 pm

Wee... finally I changed to new layout... Tho I'm not really happy with it... coz it's tooo plan... like white... I prefer darker... but anyway... it's okay then... probably wait till I get a nicer layout then will change again... Hope everyone like my new new layout... so long oredi seems like no one ever visit my site one... Well.. it's okay for me tho... coz lesser ppl view my page I can post more secret... blekz! Sooo bored and being soooo lazy here... dunno why...

Holiday start today... and I am being super lazy... Actually, got heaps of homework to do... but Lazy... Have to study coz exam coming 2 weeks right after my holiday... sighz... sooo scary... got lots to study, man~! and yea... my room was in a mess condition... but still with the word lazy to clean it... sighz... dunno what's wrong with me... faced the computer, sleep and eat only... really a hopeless girl... haiz~

Planning for tomorrow... probably read my books... actually have 3 books to finish... try to do part of my homework and get started with my studies... or maybe even can clean up my room... heaps of things to do... Well... probably for sure... tomorrow sure with the word again... LAZY! OMG... sighz... Well.. Anyway... tht's all for now... Laterz...