/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Horrible exam~!
Monday, May 16, 2005@8:26 pm

I dun have exam tomorrow... So quite nice tho... but I have exam on Wed and Thurs which is the last 2 exams... OMG my exam was totally horrible + terrible... MAn~!!! Dunno how... What can I do more... Accept it... Must study berry hard for the year end exam oh... really have too.... Sighz... what to do what to do... Well.. I really got nothing to say much here... Sighz... Was really moody for the past few days... and got worst spoilt by someone somemore... sighz... so shitty man~!!! Can't stand her arr!!!! DAMn~!!!!!!!! Whatever...

OH well.. Tho tomorrow dun have exam but gotta go to school... hehe... Probably for a while only tho... then can come home and sleep~!! arrrhhhh...... isn't tht nice... chatting with Joseph now... Nice guy~! Juz chat with Baby Gloria, Irenez boo and Baby Eric boo boo... who else arr... err... Tht's all... currently like to chat with them a lotz... oh ya... Baby philip also... err... yea... tht's all and yea.. not forget to mention definitely Uncle and Andrew*Ghetto~ Of all this ppl I mentioned... They r really coolz and nice of coz... hehe... I luv them all... Special luv for someone also... haha... *winkz*