/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Two more days to my birthday
Monday, May 02, 2005@5:33 pm

Oh well... Just feel so nice tht my birthday coming up... 2 more days to go... yesh... soooo happy.... At least can have party and all... or whatever tht is nice... Erm... I am actually quite tired today... School started today... boohoooohooo... sighz... study again... exam coming up next two weeks... Uhoh... Not yet done my revision... HUrmph... Oh well.. NO worries then... Will try my berry best to do it... but a bit scary tho... coz it's mid year exam...

However, for such an intelligent girl like me... ehseh... jk... Sure can do it one... if only I study berry hard... but I shouldn't be worrying it right now... Must stay happy happy for my birthday... Can't wait for it... Heaps of birthday wishlist also... but won't post it out... so embarrassing like ask from other ppl... Coz me not tht cheap... and got certain special wish... which is if say it out, my wish won't be granted...

Oh yea... Wonder why sooooo many ppl birthday in the month of may... but it's ok... it's a berry nice month but with heaps of exam... LOLz... of all... I am to wish everyone a berry Happy birthday for those who was born in the month of may... MUaukz... muakz... hugz hugz... Love~!