*Krys*
Monday, June 20, 2005@2:53 pm
Long time no blog... Kinda busy recently tho... Homeworks and tests keep coming up.. So yea... plus tomorrow I have Calculus test... and I feel so lazy now to study... Dunno why... So yea.. Blog a lil. bit.. Oh yea.. Sorry ppl.. the tag board kinda crazy sometimes.. hehe.. Just ignore it.. I got this new song here... As for me this song is really nice... I got nth much to blog orh... Sometimes I just dunno how to express myself... Maybe I'm just complicated... sighz.. Oh well.. Been really bored recently.. Dunno why... Felt so stress and so much pressure.. from what I also dunno... Just felt so.. Felt so being abandoned or left out... Felt being ignored... Felt being unloved... and no one treasure and appreciated me... or it just maybe I don't deserve it... So yea... Everyone.. treasure what u have and appreciate it... It might be gone anytime tht u'll never expect.. Oh... well.. Guess I gotta study now... Hopefully at least something goes into my mind... yea.. wish me luck everyone..! Scary~~ Cheerz~!! Laterz...

