/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Silent Weekends
Saturday, August 20, 2005@10:12 pm

Hmmm.... It's bad for the 1st few days of the week... However it's getting better after tht... hah... Not berry good tho... Just okay...Dunno what's wrong with me recently.... Just NOT happy at all... Acting weird... Just really weird... I also dunno what's wrong with me... Sometimes... I even asked myself... Why I do so... Aiihhhhzzzz..... Guess I need more times to get over it... Perhaps... I think I need holiday... haha... excuses~! Whatever... I know what I'm doing... Just not did something really bad then should be okay... At least, oh well... I'm good I think...

Went to watch war of the world... Finally get to watch this movie, said for like month want to watch this movie oredi... It's okay... but the movie title don't suit the whole movie... It just seems like nothing to do with the whole world... Stupid... Too bad can't watch it in mega screen, should be better view... Well... At least, I did managed to watch The Island in mega screen... haha... Next upcoming movie will be wedding crasher I think... Not too sure... hehe... Can't wait to watch another movie...

Boohoo... I planned to study today one... but I ended up sticking my butt in front of the computer... what to do... I'm such a lazy bummiez... AIiihhhzzzZz.... Oh well... It's getting late now... Guess I need to go now... I'm just waitin for my nails to get really dry up... so yea... Think it's okay now... Laterz...