/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
WIshful Wishes....
Thursday, August 11, 2005@8:14 pm

It's August now... So yea... Time really flies... was okay recently... Nothing much happen... College started as usual... Lots of tests.... Sighz... Gotta really study hard hard... If not... sure die one... Been targeting for few things...
Things I wan to have or wan to do...
1. Study really really hard..
2.Cannot be lazy anymore..
3.New Perfume...
4.Swarovski Necklace.. hehe...
5.Get the top 20 students lo... If can... but sure can't one...
Lastly, Most wanted one
6. NEW PHONE... I wan I wan... Can't wait... sighz... $$$

Tomorrow got physics practical test... Wish me luck guyz... Oh well... What's more... Hmmm... Nth much really... Just tht recently got a sudden feel... I dun exist part of my friends' world anymore... I mean my friends from Brunei... Dunno why tho... but really... They all make me feel tht I dun exist anymore is like... They got their own world and I got mine... So they walk their own path,their got their own friends... No more me! Sniff.... Feel like I'm being abandoned oredi... plus... people here are not true enuff... Seriously... Sighz... So sad yea...
Oh well.. guess tht's all for today rambling... Laterz...