Sick Sick Sick
Wednesday, November 09, 2005@7:03 am
Owhhhhh.... I am sick here... Poor me~! haiz... So bad one oh... few more weeks to my exam and now I'm sick.. sighz... OH well.... it's okay also... At least I dun need to go for class and I can skipped as well... Coz the lecturer will only gives us some revision... whatever... Boring... I'm bored here... No mood to study... very sick... Boohoo... Sad...
Anyway... I'm happy in a way also... tht I can go back by dec... which is not long form now... but I'm fatter now... sighz... gotta work hard to diet... Of coz have to wrok hard in studies as well... Guess tht's all... Just blog a bit... since so long no blog oredi... oh oh... we are having our graduation dinner next mon... Lookin forward for it... Altho it's weird... graduation dinner before of final exam... Oh well.. nvm... still can't wait for it...

