Stupid Friday
Friday, March 31, 2006@6:55 pm
OK... Altho... I really dun wanna go to class today... hehe... actually I am lazy also... plus... wat's the point to go to this lecture for only 2 hours and somemore I never listened to him.... Coz he's boring... I will do my own work and listen to songs and he lecture there... blekzz... Don give a damn... so... I asked my cousin whether she can bring me to uni or not... coz I am really tired of walkin to bus stop and wait for bus... In the end she said ok... so we had an early lunch then by 12 only I went... altho class started at 12 but the lecturer will be late for like 15 mins also... so... I reached class around 12.20pm... sit in class.. when the lecturer settled with his stuff... he said he want us to go to the comp lab and do research for our report... so yea... but this uni damn cheap one... only free one hour internet then have to pay for the rest... so... we all dun wan to go... then we just went to have a drink... haha... it's nice tho... sit and chit chat and drink till 2.... then one of my friends wanna go home and another one wanna go to library... so yea... I tot of not going home early... so I went shopping... bought few stuffs tho... blekzz... spend money again..... but I just feel like spending.... dunno why... and I finally got the sweater I wan... yessshhhh~~~
Anyway... tonight... very bored... rain heavily jus now... Just stop... nowhere to go... since the weather isn't good also... might as well wait for tomorrow... Jamie darling wanna goes window shopping... so yea... it's SHOPPING TIME!!!! so long didn't catch up with them...

