4 days to my birthday
Monday, May 01, 2006@6:33 pm

Today... Startin of class again... Sighzz... but I went for the early morning class... was suppose 8-10 but then by 9.30 me and my friend left class... sighzz... stomachache... so I didn't go for the afternoon class... B4 come back home I went to Dressmart... Shop a while... bought 3 tops... very cheap also... hehe... Oh well.. Got lots assignment due... Sighzz... I dunno but I guess my recommendation report will be due tomorrow or maybe thursday or friday... So scary la... and now I only started with ermmm... research... start with introduction oredi... sighzz... I really dunno how to write... I mean type... Mind-blocked... sighzz... and my economic was clearly due on the 4th Thursday... Ermm.... I havent finished as well... only like quarter of it... I am trying to concentrate but I just can't ohh... I sign in msn but appear to be offline... dunno just dun feel like chatting... and... Today 1st of May... A brand new start of me... Lots of resolution to aims and do... hmmpfff... I hope I can do it...

