Believing~~
Thursday, May 18, 2006@6:21 pm
Erm... today... I went to the ATM again and check my balance... finally I get the money... Not gonna withdraw it... wait till after class then only gonna withdraw then can shop for a while... hehe... so immediately I called daddy's cellphone but no one ans... so I called house phone... mom ans... so tok with mom for quite long... hehe... really soooo happy tht I can tok to her for this long not to say very very long la... but hardly we got tok this long... really so happy and felt so good after toking to her... even with just listening to her problems and her fun stuff... I am still happy... wish she was here... sighzz.... then after tht I called dad again... hmmm.. finally he answered coz just now he was busying with his thing in seria so he left his phone in the car... tht's why... Actually I called just to tell him tht he doesn't need to go to the bank coz I oredi got the money but still we did tok for a while... so yea... Very very happy and felt sooo good can tok to them.. but afterall... I guessed I am happy becoz I can return the money to HER!! DAMN her!! finally... but horr... after class went to withdraw luckily can withdraw... then went to shop in The Body Shop... Guessed wat I spent abobut $82 there... but for all useful thing not really wasted money... then went to warehouse then so hungry went to eat chicken rice... hehe... yum yum... then ohh... I stopped by newmarket Supre and bought a tops... hehe... sexy...! after tht shops also gonna closed soon so have to go back... but then I still stopped at Royal oak... bought some food and milk.. and grapes coz mom mentioned grapes just now... so yea... went back home returned her the money... yes... tht's all... but I truly believed now no matter how down and sad u r toking to yur parents it's a way to help and cure... really... believe it...

