The Da Vinci Code
Friday, May 19, 2006@6:20 pm
hehe... Went to class...met Tina 1st... then we both walked to class... by the time we reached downstair ppl walking down said tht class had been cancelled =.= stupid....!!!! Oh well.. good also we walked up to the enrolment department sign the form for the next semester and yea... kinda sat there and tok for a while and met up with Chloe and Fiona, they wanna ate Korean food but I dun really felt like so they ate and I only ate the side food which is free one.. hehe... So yea nvm one... After tht we went to watched the Da Vince Code in the Mega Screen but coz it's a blockbuster movie have to pay full price tht was $15 sighzz... and it's allocated seat... but we had the middle seat... Not too bad apart from tht I dozed off 2 times... some part of it quite boring when they tok about history and all... yup... hehe.. laterz...

