/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Drank last nite... hehe...
Sunday, May 21, 2006@2:12 pm

Yesterday... woke up early... hehe... so yea get ready and went to Onehunga Dressmart... actually wanna buy wine glass, coz I remember last time there got a shop selling glasses and plates and all.. so went there have a look.. they didn't sell just one but luckily there were on sales, so I bought kinda big glasses 2 for $10 only... really really cheap cheap... hehe... yea.. then of coz went in there and shop more... so I spoilt myself with a Flake shake... yea then went to Esprit of coz.. my fav. shop.. bought a tops for only $17 something big sales.. then I walked to Royal Oak Mall. Walked all the way from Onehunga to Royal Oak. Really really tiring... oh.. actually in between I stopped by a pet shop. Really cute the puppies in there... wish tht I have one as well... So yea... bought a lotz of stuff... last stopped is the alcohol shop bought two bottles of wines... one sparkling and one red wine... not really exp. so yea... then last nite I drank the whole bottle of tht sparkling wine. Not tht nice tho but I quite enjoy myself tho... hehe... yea... Ohh... yesterday I went to Pakn sav rite... bought some chicken wings and broccoli and cabbage... so just now cooked the chicken wings in soy sos and brocolli with some meat and mushroom in garlic sauce tht I bought last time in canned one... hehe... I think I cooked well.. especially the chicken really taste like mom cook one... but of coz mom tasted lotz better than mine it just I think it wasn't tht bad afterall just a bit too salty.. ate a lotzz.. long time no have lunch like this... tired now... coz wake up really early to cooked my lunch... not really early la... considering early.