Happy Mother's Day to all the mother in the whole world
Sunday, May 14, 2006@5:30 pm
Always want to blog… but never got the chance... I mean.. I am lazy and I’m not in a mood to blog also... hehe... So yea... sighzz... I was happy I take up the guts to sms my uncle... I mean not real uncle la… Rather not to put his name on since he also call me niece niece so might as well call him uncle... he did reply... hehe... so happy when received his sms... even tho I didn’t mention what he still remember my birthday.. Oh well... Though it’s late but better than nothing… that was happen few days ago... Guess that’s it... Today it’s mother day... I called up my mom... it’s was her time there around ermm... 7.30 but daddy pick up phone said that mommy went to Miri to send Aunty Chiew Fung off... that she visited my mom for like 3 days only… so sweet of her... so yea... I just can sms my mom told her Happy Mother’s day… I did have a card for her though... not a but its two cards that I make it like one card… but I haven’t send to her yet... Coz I really dun have the money... at the moment... they haven’t deposit any money yet... so can’t do anything but to wait till daddy deposited it...

