/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
My Birthday! Happy 19th birthday...
Friday, May 05, 2006@8:00 am





The nite b4 12 midnite 1st sms is from kiong kiong... then after midnite my time here... he sent another one... tht's so sweet of him follow by Ching ching's sms also.... sweet!! Altho... only two... then by 4 am tht is 12 midnite there... I received from Philip and Gloria... afterall my baby's friend never let me down... always remember me... and my birthday of coz... the following day was a busy day... hmmm... coz... I got an assignment test... have to memorise so many words.... chamm... I can sense tht I kinda did badly as well... I nearly forget wat I had memorise.... Of coz.. tht day I received sms from Jeslin jie... Muaks... koko, daddy mommy... Mommy called as well... Uncle also called... after my test... spoilt myself with cakes... then have dinner with aunt and cousin sis... a very simple birthday... of coz... receive lots of testi from many ppl... some dunno some know one.... Thanks guys.... Really much appreciated even tho it's a simple greeting... so happy also... but dissappointed tht close friend didn't send any... Oh well... guess they have something to do so might forget it... So yea... tht's my 19th birthday... and anyway... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF" hahahahhahahahha....... So my birthday end like this... tomorrow it's just some one else birthday... hugzz... muaks.. everyone... tho it's simple but i felt happy also... exceptional for my test... hehe...