Sad
Tuesday, May 16, 2006@8:19 pm
I'm very very sad now... Really... I oredi... been to the atm for so many times... but I really couldn't withdraw the money... Guessed the money hadn't been transfer yet... So down... So yea... I did call my dad... and my dad oredi said will help me to check it out wat's the problem tomorrow... Coz he is really busy today... coz mommy went to Miri today... SO yea... by the time I get home... thinkin of nicely went and tok to her... maybe have a lil. tok... 1st thing tht came out from her mouth was "have u got yur money yet?" coz if I do... I can paid her back the money I owed and rent... Soooo stupid.. she didn't even care how I felt... I had been sooo fustrated with the money problems oredi... arrrrgggghhhh... really angry...
Somemore horr... later on... after my shower... tot... nvm la... asked her for dinner... like.. even instant noodle also ok rite... but the moment I went in... tht idiotic aunt straight away ask me... "had I got enuff money... did my parents/mom gave me money... how much do they gave a month...?? bla bla bla..." then I asked why... coz she said cousin wanna borrow money from her Gosshhh... it's not tht she really didn't have the money till she had to borrow from her mom... Just becoz she doesn't wan to withdraw... Really really hate both of them... They didn't even care how I felt... GOshhh... so annnoyed with two of them...!!!!!! Anyway... I really can't stand them anymore... I went straight into my room and cry... I really got no one to tok to... sighzzz...... It's like I oredi not happy with my legal studies assignment... coz I can sense tht I kinda did badly... haizzz... laterz...

