/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
It's June
Friday, June 02, 2006@12:40 pm

It's June!!! goodie... Exam next week tho means Holiday soon..!! I skipped class today.. becoz I m kinda lazy plus it's also no point of going to class becoz...
For English, he just gonna repeating revision and all which is easy in class for the revision and hard during the exam and won't help us to improve as well.
For Economic, it's three letters OMG! coz, the way she helped us revised it's really useless. So no point going as well.
Yup!! but I have been chatting whole afternoon oredi, with books infront of me only. kakakaka... hehe.. so bored! Plus it's really cold nowadays. Cold till very hard to sleep at nite and cold till not willingly to wake up in the morning tht's why last wed I skipped IT class as well, tho I might sound so bad always skipped class, but it's alright coz this week is revision week only and yea..

This is my Exam schedule
Two papers on Monday tht is
English for business at 9 am
Information Technology at 1 pm
One paper on Tuesday
Economic at 9 am (I guess... not really sure with the time yet...)
The following next Monday
Legal Studies at 9 am
Yup... so tht's it... Wish me luck... All the best to myself and I guessed most people have their exam within this few weeks... Good luck to everyone too... hugzz....