/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Aching Heart
Sunday, August 13, 2006@8:43 pm

Hmm... I m glad tht u didnt block me or delete me... I felt tht u did notice me somehow... I dunno... I guess... coz whenever I change my nick u will msn me, of coz I wont change my nick for the sake of wanting u to pm me... So yea, but knw wat I really scare tht I might lost u I mean cant we even be friends? For now I dun ask for much oredi I just want to be friend like last time. Please... I m really really sad now... Really really hurt! You r the one who hurt me deeply and yet I still not angry at u and still wanting u to concern me... I really want to...
Yet, it hurt me also seeing yur nick putting her name... seeing yur display pic is her picture... I really dun wan this to happen I know u like her but u dun have to show it out. It will just hurt me more... sighzz... I can feel the pain in my heart know, I know I m jealous! I know tht why am I not strong enuff... when I try to be... I used up all my energy to accept the fact tht u dun like me oredi I really cant help it anymore... I m gonna collaspe soon! Sighhhhzzzzzzz.......