Good day
Tuesday, August 15, 2006@7:32 pm
Not tht I had a good day today but peace and calm it's okay for me. Finally I got to watch Prates of the Carribean 2. YIppEE!!! Tho I had to watch it with cousin and her bf and aunty but it's all good at least no one trying to spoil my mood just now. Tht was a really great movie. So yea, today it's Tuesday as usual I went to class. hehe... "Kuai le" Then I just knew tht I got test coming up. Errr... Let say next week I m going to have two test =.= Sad...! Pathetic! Have to study hard hard... Next Friday at 4 pm I have Economic Environmental and Thursday I have Organisation and management
Grrrr... I hate O&M!!!! Tht lecturer really dunno how to lecture one... So idiotic!! Sighzz... Oh well wat to do... I tot I wont need the text book, maybe I really shall get one now if not I really dunno how to pass my O&M. And I havent even start with my Accounting assignment which is due on the 2nd of Sept I tot I have plenty of time but actually I dun... As usual tomorrow got account mini test. I havent study yet as well when I got the time to blog right now. haha!!!
I tot I screwed up in my last mini test, but actually wasn't tht bad I still got a B, considering okay for me when I really not in a mood last week tho this week wasnt any better. Sighzz... I still cant forget it! DAMN!

