End of Holiday?!
Wednesday, September 20, 2006@6:25 pm
It's Wednesday today oredi, two weeks just passed by like this. Time really flies... Meanwhile, to come a tot of it, I had been wasting my whole term break. It's like I m supposed to do my assignments both Management and the Economic one but in the end I did nothing. Ermm... I did touch my Management assignment tho coz need to contribute something b4 the group meeting. However, for the two times of the group meeting were just rubbish! It really annoyed me alotz with the group leader and some other members or should I say the whole group meeting. =.=""
Also, I wasn't really in good mood for the past few days even today. Having some trouble with my cousin and her bf, as always! I really hate the feeling I had for them now but sometimes they just did the things I dun like and make me so not happy about it. Things just don't turn out well with them. Although, at times, I tried to cope with them but they just will make me mad at them. Especially, my cousin!!!!! She's getting on my nerves now!!!! I really dun wan this to happen afterall we are living under the same roof. Sighz.... Today, is abit better with her. I guess I m just her spare afterall when her guy is not with her. She gave me a feeling tht she's just using me.

