Guess
Friday, September 29, 2006@8:35 pm
Hmm... Friday nite... Am I really suppose to do my assignments on a Friday nite??? Oh well, I did some this afternoon, after had lunch with Deborah. Actually, we went to get our photos. So yea, after tht went to Sylvia Park to have lunch since it's late oredi no where else still opened for lunch except for foodcourt and then window shopping for a while. She didn't wan to get into the traffic, so we had to go home early coz it can be really congested.
I just did 2 questions of my assignment only, really so not in the mood to do it, dunno why tho. Maybe I got period tht's why. haha... STOMACH ACHE. MOOD SWING!!! Oh, I also dunno wat am I tokin about now... I'm just bored. Actually, wishing for "him" to text me. It's been like for few days oredi. If I dun text him, he didnt text me also. He also cant online due to his server probbie I guessed. I MISS HIM...... =(

