Saturday morning!
Saturday, November 25, 2006@4:21 am
BOooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooo.....................
Just now the virus scanner scan again today and it said a virus was found. SIghhzzzzz.... I just format my computer not long and just nearly finished "clicking" all my songs. Now, it say got virus again. What in the hell world nowaday virus from the computer so strong and "clever" one. Stupid virus! Idiot! Arggghh... I think if I got my laptop I m sure buy the "most" expensive anti-virus for it. If only i can afford.
Whatever, today is Saturday oredi, still got a few things to buy, so yea, anyone want souvenier???? hehe... I can try to buy if by monday I still have money left. So just leave a msg if u wan anything o... Finally, will be back on Monday, but, it's also the same day tht I got all my result back. Hmm... dunno whether I should go and get my papers back, although if I dun go and get it. It also doesn't really matter. Sighz. Dun really want my mood to get spoil tho. hehe.

