Tomorrow Flying!
Sunday, November 26, 2006@6:25 pm
Tomorrow Monday, gonna sit on the plane for like erm... 10 hours plus another hour gonna stop at Brisbane. Sighzz... So long!!!!! Anyway, today wasnt really a good day. I dunno why, but yea... I wasn't happy with my cousin and of coz her idiotic guy... Although, I kept trying to tell myself since it's my last day, tried to accept whatever she did to me and smile! Be HAPPY!!!
Oh well, I guessed partly becoz of PMS soon so yea my temper raised very very fast. I just couldn't help it. I just got angry like that and showed them a kinda not "angry" face. =( I know! I know! I shouldn't have to do that. I tried not to oredi. Sighz... Even just now when she talked to me I also dun really want to answer her back. However, partly is why can't she stopped does something without that guy for a day!!! Is it without him, she will die? or wat?? Since tomorrow I m gonna leave and she said that she can send me off coz she can call for sick leave, but tonight she still wanna go to that guy house and tomorrow morning she has to rush back here. Idiot!!!! SO stupid!
I dunno what's wrong with her. She just completely change when she is with that ugly fat idiotic ass! I know I shouldn't have hatred and shouldn't be this mean! I tried not to, but to this guy I can't! I just find a part of him that I will like him at all. I just hate him!!! I dunno why! He make me dislike him!!!!! I can't help it!
Anyway, leaving tomorrow, tho I think I should try to treat my cousin nicer since she is the one who can bring me to the airport. Somehow, I wish I can take the taxi but it just too expensive when someone willingly to bring. Maybe can treat her a breakfast, afterall it's not her fault and it just that guy fault coz I just dun like him not her!
I should just be HAPPY now, trying to! Tomorrow gonna fly back to Brunei and will be in Brunei around 6 in the evening. hehhehe...

