Believe
Thursday, March 08, 2007@7:06 pm
I skipped the morning class today which is the Computer concept class.
Reason, why?
Reason, why?
- I m lazy. yea! I admit.
- I m sick still got running nose this morning
- Backache! I seriously need a massage chair today. (Been thinking about it whole day)
- I knew that it's okay to miss one class.
- It's too easy
- I can't stand the two chinese(China ppl) from my both side keep tok tok tok!
So ANNOYING!
Anyway, I m not tht lazy also, coz I did go for the 2nd class which start from 2 pm tho. hehe!
Overall, today wasn't a good day!!!! certain ppl very spoil mood.
Hmmm... Still have one more class tomorrow. Then it's weekend! hehe! However, I really hate tomorrow class. Hate tht stupid lecturer. DAMN HIM!
Hope tomorrow gonna be a better day! For everyone also... ^-^

