/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Unusual weather
Wednesday, March 14, 2007@1:21 pm

Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh..... I hate this kind of weather. It's like someone really has a remote controller for the weather that can be turn on and off! or should I say turn sunny or rainy! Goodness! It made me dunno wat to do... Like when I woke up this morning 1st thing I tot about is.... hmmm... Should I go to class or not? If it rain heavily then I dun wanna go... However, when I looked out of the window, it was rise and shine... =.=" OKAaayyyyy... fine... I go! Then... when I first stepped out of the door, it was soooo windy. Damn... I only got a jeans jacket with me and I was running out of time to change to another jacket....

Oh well, whatever! but then I just can't stand the raining and sunny and then raining weather. It just so annoying. Today, I just realised that I have 1 assignment due next Friday and 2 tests coming up next week... I also dun exactly knw when is the test... blekz! Apart from that... I dun why there is soooo many ppl birthday fall on March! I guessed I will be broke from buying pressie and give it out.... Sighzz...!

So, Who's birthday today??? hehe... It's Ming Ming, my so called lil. bro (Didi)
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Many Happy Returns!