/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Yiipppeeee
Saturday, March 31, 2007@7:57 am

Yahoooo.... I m FREE now.... Just wait for another 3 days of class times, then it's holiday!!!!
Okay... I sound HYPER when actually I m not... Hhmmmm... Let's see... This weeks wasn't really a good week for me... Everything just went so wrong!!! I dunno why... SAD yea...
First of all, I screwed both of my exam papers. I seriously do... Beside from not prepared well enuff... but yea... It wasn't suppose to be that hard rite...? Soooo STUPID... sighh... or maybe I m the one who is stupid... neway... Who cares rite... If I really failed this term I still have another two or one exam to catch up, which means I really really have to study harder next time. Really concentrate on study...
Maybe I even should start study this coming holiday... NOTHING ELSE BUT STUDY!!! I just love study... and I'm gonna become a nerd soon! hahahaha...
Maybe I even should start study this comingOh well, I got my period now.... Luckily rite after exam! No wonder I m in such a bad mood recently... Sighhhhsssss.... Waiting for Jamie now. Dunno wat to do...
Maybe I even should start study this coming

I guess I gtg now... Continue surfing I guess... Laterzzz.....