boring
Wednesday, April 11, 2007@8:12 pm
Hmmm... From Thurs (tht's d day my holidays start) till today... ermm.. say a week oredi... OMG... it's a week oredi... & I did nothing fruitful. Sighzzz...I felt so bad now... Not exactly.. =P I dunno. I just b4 the holiday I really planned to study real hard for the holiday coz I really need to aims higher rite?! However, as usual, many things happened
However, I will still try my best to study for the next week. Classes start on 22nd and now it's only 12th. So yea, 10 more days to go. Let's list down what I MUST do for the next 10 days.
- Study (especially Commercial Law)
- Clean up my room (I did abit today)
- More study
- Study again
- & study
Hmm... hehehe... I hope I can be a bit more productive from tomorrow on. Hope so... Still in a lazy mood. Maybe even if, I dun study. I should have at least read some novels. Anyway, was supposed to go out today but in the end everything was cancelled. So yea... even someone asked me for a walk yst at Onetree Hill but becoz I oredi plan something else so I have to reject him. who knows the planned was cancel. Oh well... I really dunno wat m I writing anyway. Ppl r getting bored of reading this oredi... I m getting long-winded here... =.="


