/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Time to move on...
Saturday, April 21, 2007@6:31 am

It's time for me to move on.... Well, I guess I can... I HOPE I can... I dunno...! Anyway, Just pray that I can. However, another thing is... two weeks had actually past just like this *blink*blink*
Did I study or not??? The ans is... "hmmm... NO!"

Sad yea... Okay... but what to do... I know I m LAZY... lucky there is only one paper for the exam this next month. At least for the beginning of next month till the mid... but yea... still I must study very well for that paper, since I didn't do well in the assignments.

There is a dinner tonight with some "old" friends here. Hopefully, it was a good one. Although, I m seriously broke now. I really don't have any cash.
Talking about cash. I AM REAL BROKE! kakakkaka...!

Owh, about that... something to do with "him" I tried to give up on him but somehow I just can't. Altho, my topic today is "time to move on.." Maybe I shall need abit more time for that. Cannot expect me to forget someone just like that rite?! I actually oredi blocked him on msn. I dunno why... Somehow, I think I should just blocked him. Tho, I've said that I shouldn't read his blog anymore, but I just couldn't stop myself from it. It actually made me more sad from reading it when he mention about how happy he is with the current gf. Anyway, if he is happy I shall be happy for him as well... I try to be...

It's still early for today. Nothing really much had happened yet. Actually I planned to wake up at 8 am. Hehe! That's a challenge for me. However, I failed. In the end I woke up at around 9 something. hehe! I shall try again tomorrow.

Oh oh... Btw... I baked a cake yesterday. It was " Chocolate cherries brandy cake" and it really taste so nice with the brandy, chocolate and cherries mixed so well together. YUM! I will bake that cake again.


This was taken in Singapore's airport