Miserable Life
Tuesday, May 15, 2007@2:20 pm
Hmmm... I really dunno why and dunno what the hell is wrong with me...???!!! Been lazying for a week oredi, completely no mood to do anything at all... I did my normal routine, like... I wake up and get ready as usual, go for classes... Be good... I attended all classes last week... After class come back home shower and I sleep... Till the next day... same thing again... I know it's so bad to be like this... ERmm... Like a death person... I should say...
Since last weekend, I kept telling myself... I shouldn't be like this anymore... I know... I should FORGET u... I know I can do it... I must concentrate or focus on my study 1st... Somehow, I just can't...!!! I TRIED! BUT I FAILED! However, I still not giving up tht I will still try my very best to forget u... Tht's the only way to make me feel better or to be a better person... I cannot give up everything or every second that can be really precious for u only... which is kinda stupid... I guess this is life... Somehow, we as a human will just do stupid thing altho we know it is...
Anyway,
On the 13th May, it's MOTHER'S DAY!!! So..
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy in this whole world... and... of coz...
To: my mom also... "Mommy, I love you" Hugs and kisses!
On the 14th May, which is yst... it's Simon's Birthday... So... Just wanna wish u...
A VERY HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!! MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!!! Hope u had a gorgeous birthday... Hugsss....
Finally, Jamie's back! from Australia... Awww... Finally, I get to see u... Altho, it's only a week tht we didnt see each other but it really do feel like it's been ages... hehe... Got a lil. souvenier from her... A lil. Koala Bear... So cute! Hugss... Thank you...
Sometimes, it's not that I dun wanna blog... It's I dunno what to blog and I dunno how to express it here... Maybe, certain thing is too private....

