An unforgettable 20th
Tuesday, May 08, 2007@4:55 pm
I'm officially 20 now...
Review back:Tht day... (4th May) I have a great time actually... Altho, it was really tiring, due to the exam on tht day, kinda unlucky to have my exam on tht day. That made me study the nite b4 and can't enjoyed the last day of my 19 or as a teenager. Sighhss... Anyway, everything went fine... As well planned... My cousin and her bf fetched me from uni after my exam. Around 7 like tht... Then they drove to the skycity that side... Hmmm... At 1st, I tot maybe we gonna have dinner in Ming's Court. heheh... but they surprised me... We going up... the tower! We gonna had dinner in the rotating restaurant name Orbit Restaurant. Heheheh... the food was awesome...! Everything was perfect. Nice view! Nice food! Nice drink! then... Of coz it's pressie time... They gave me a small card metoyou one... and a metoyou bracelet. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! After dinner... okay... time to go home...
hehehe... Of coz... it didn't just ends like that... I told them becoz another friend of mine wanna spend the rest of the nite with me for my birthday after my dinner with my cousin. So yea, we had to head back home. I tot tht was it. Then I texted my friend and ask him to fetch me from home. So waiting.... my cousin gave my another prezzie again! This time with a bigger metoyou card and a sheep softtoy... Soooooo Cute!!!! Awww... tht's sweet! Tot that was it... went into my room and getting change and ready... They knocked on my door... Then I opened the door... It was dark and surprise me with a cake! Aww... Nice cake tho, it's hazelnut cake! Yummy! but we were too full so we just shared a piece of cake. hehhee...
Then, my friend missed call me... So yea... have to go... Actually, he only decided to spend a birthday nite with me a nite b4... So kinda a last minute thingy... Oh well, at 1st he said we can have pearl milk tea but then horr... By the time, we tot about it... It was like... 10.30 pm and the shop was closed oredi... Then, he changed plan to go to the beach.......... Sweet... Calm nite... Relaxing... Sittin on the bench by the beach and talked...
Oh well, I won't go into detail after that... (maybe not the right time to mention it yet -.-") but yea... he really sweet to make me had a totally unforgettable nite... So yea... I have a great time on my birthday... It was really unforgettable... Sweet and nice one...
Hehehehe...
The next day,
Of coz... Not to forget to mention the next day... Jamie darling... *muaks* celebrated with me...! Sweetttt~
Actually, I was very very very tired... becoz I arrived home around 5 something and then slept at 6 something... hehehe... but, I still managed to get up by 10 am... Firstly, becoz my aunt called me and then I also had to call Jamie. Becoz I didn't get to chat with her tht nite... Sowwiiieee... made her waited...
Anyway, we only got to meet up around ermmm... 2.30 pm like that... yea... A pressie from Jamie... So sweet and thoughtful of u... A book tht I like so much... A book tht everytime I went to Borders or Whitcoulls I would touched and looked at it... hehehe... Okay... And two heart heart chocolates and of coz... A metoyou card... hehehe... SO CUTE!!!! Btw... about the two chocolates... I remembered there is one time when I went shopping with my cousin and I actually wanna bought it... ^^! Hmmm... Actually, was gonna have lunch... but since it's so late... we made it to dinner then... So we just went to Gloria Jeans to have coffee for me... and ermm... something strawberry for Jamie... Then... just walked around in the city. In the end, we decided to go to Newmarket. Jamie had her haircut. Look nice! After tht, we had wagamama for dinner....
The food wasn't that nice... but the ginger beer was nice... hehehe... hmmm.... Actually, we also wanna watch movie... but didn't have any nice movie to watch... So yea... We just went home after tht... Tho, nothing excited.... but I really had a good time. THANK YOU JAMIEEEE!!!!!! *hugs*
All in all, My 20th birthday was wonderful and full of surprises... and A nite tht was totally unforgettable.
Also, I wanna thanks to those who had texted me, giving me birthday commented in both friendsters' and wall note in facebook and tagged here...
The one and only who tagged here... specially,
BBMEI~!!!!! Hugss... Thnxxx ya... and also....
On the 7th May, a very special day to a very special person like my lil. MEI... Happy 17th Birthday!!!! May all your wishes come true! luv ya....
Also, I received a metoyou card by post....
from Irene.... That's very very sweet and thoughtful of you.... Hugsss... and U send me texted msg as well... Thank you so much....

