/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
MSN
Friday, June 01, 2007@7:33 pm

I remember... Dunno where I get the ideas... Someone I chatted with mention about grouping or was it a blog tht I had read. heheheHehHee... Anyway, that gave me an idea of blogging about my msn. Coz I do group my friend. Although, I don't mean in judging people whether this person is better or... whether this person is real bad or ugly. I group them is whether I know that person or not and how much I knew him/her. Partly, because many ppl added me to my msn and I completely have no idea who they are.
So yea... here it goes...
Suyin D exclusive Angel


(F) Uni Angels. (2) Ahemz... 2 uni cool angels for me.

Baby Love Angels. (21) two words for this group. MY LOVE

Boyish Angels. (79) All my boy friends. From acquitances to close friends.

Girlies Angels. (79) All my girl friends. From acquitances to close friends.

Velo Angels. (237) I dunno most of them... (Mostly guys - random one)=p

*So which one u think u r in?* Search for yur nick!