Holidays...
Monday, July 02, 2007@8:39 pm
HOLIDAY IS HERE...
but... sadly... I dunno why this year our semester break is only 2 weeks, when it supposed to be 3 weeks... Oh well, I guessed it's all good afterall... Coz, lesser times to waste and which also mean lesser thinkin of those stupid stuff...
Got my exam papers back last Friday, the last day before the holiday, which actually kinda spoilt my mood. Oh... It doesn't really matter from my exam becoz my mood had been so bad for the last two weeks... I guessed it's because of hormone not balance and also stressed from my exam which make me eat and EAT and EAT! booooo!! I did soooooo badly for my accounting practises and that made me so not in a mood to study for my computer concept. Well, yea... I completely didn't study the theory part. Luckily, my commercial law exam was a week after those two papers. Well... while studying, my commercial law which mean I did put effort to study for my last paper also lazying around... and took some photos. ^^ hahaha! This is what I did when I said that I'm studying.
After my exam. So, what have I been doing lately?
Partly, it's because I m SUPER UPER BROKE and it's been raining everday. Well, nearly EVERYDAY. That's made me feel so lazy. Gonna become a PIGGIE soon... ^^ Like my friend says,"It's Holiday. We don't have to feel guilty for sleeping whole day and night and spending times watching series." yea yea... EXACTLY...! hahaha....
However, I can't stand staying at home facing the lappie for few days and sitting in front of it. My back also sore... -.-", which is really BAD. OooOOoo uhoh!
&
Today, I finally got to watch movie... ^^ so HAPPY. There is alots movies to catch up. So, we bought the movie tickets that has 10 tickets for $115 for an adult. Share it with Jamie. We've got 5 each for $57.50, that can save up abit. Today, we watched Shrek 3, because it's kinda 'old' oredi and many new movies coming up. Really, to watch movie here, can watch till a person "bankrupt". Well, what to do... for a movie freak like us. ^^



