/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
my weekends
Monday, July 09, 2007@8:08 am

JAMIE IS LEAVING..! TO AUSTRALIA TO STUDY... sad yea... Oh well, I guessed tht's what's best for her. Should have happy for her.

Last Fri,
It was raining. Almost the whole day, need an umbrella.
Shopping with Jamie, but she was kinda busy on phone calls settled her stuff.
Then around 5 something we went to St. Luke's shopping mall. Had our dinner there and meet up with Keith, Lily and Charlotte and other couple "I dunno their name" =p to watch Transformer. Yippeee.... but the cinema was really full when we get in there, so we didn't get a good seat and not sitting together. Anyway, the movie is so cool and nice.

Tht's the greatest action movie I ever seen. So so so great. Awesome!!!


Before Jackets


Then a small short sleeves jacket


A long sleeve coat...

Last Sat,
Nothing much happen on Sat.
Well, at nite I did go to Jamie's house. They were having a life group there. A small group, having fun and talked about what they learned from the pastor a day b4. erm... Something like tht and had dessert.

Yesterday,
Morning, got up early coz Lily did ask me to go to church but not really confirm who gonna fetch me yet. So, I just woke up early and get ready, just in case they really came and fetched me. However, I waited till 10 and still no one called me yet, so I tot maybe there is no one could fetch me. So, then I planned to watch the dvd I rented the previous day coz I have to return it by 6pm. BUT, after 5 mins later when I almost want to start my movie, Keith called me asking me whether I m still keen in going to church or not. So yea, there he came and fetch me to church. After church we went to have lunch together. TOo bad Jamie was sick can't join us in church and lunch. Oh well, just prayed hard for her to get well soon. Anyway, came back home to continue my movie "Flushed away" So cute and funny.


Boo..!