/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
emotional prob.
Monday, August 06, 2007@7:40 pm

I HEART ya~!

Sad yea when it come to like... yea... I tend to get mood swing a lots recently... hermphhh.... I dun want to... but I just can't help it... =( sighsss...

Had a tiff with him... (well, I dun feel like saying who he is so let's just say he/him) we were talking about a man got eaten by a crocodile due to net fishing... Initially, he told me fishing only... and yet he likes fishing... So I asked him not to fish cause it's dangerous since yea... we never know what will happen... Then he insist of going then I said... What if... it happen to him... then he only add on... erm... becoz tht man was net fishing and as for him he was just those normal fishing...
So, he kinda blames me for cursing him or something like tht... So yea... I started to argue with him tht I m just care about him and not cursing him... Yea, I admit I was a bit overreacting... So eventually, it goes on and on... then it come to the half way... he said...

"why are being like a mental? and just got angry just like tht..."
Then I got really upset from the word mental... for me it kinda like he was saying tht I m like a Physco... but yea.. he explained it was just meant to be like angry and stuff... but yea... STILL!!!!
It hurt my feeling also rite... I couldn't take tht word... ='( So, I've got so mad and upset I said...

"okay... Fine! My wrong... I m so so sorry!"
but but... when I said tht he also not happy with it... He said dun say sorry 1st... He goes on with he blah and stuff... then I insist my wrong then since he oredi said I m mental and I said it really hurt my feeling when he said tht...
then... *puuffff* off he goes... -.-
He then offline oredi...
Hemm... I also dunno why... I know I did overreact and too sensitives... It's not the usual me now... I've been like this recently... My mood just turn so badly...

Sighhh.... Haven't really study yet... Maybe I shall not go to class tomorrow... Afterall, I guess it will be alright if I skip once... for tht paper this sems... So yea... May not go then... Will still have to see how tomorrow...