/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Miserable Life
Saturday, August 11, 2007@8:27 pm

*I Don't Know What I want!*

My life has totally turn UPSIDE DOWN!!!
I m serious... Till that at time I really wanna bang my head to the wall... Or die...??!! Maybe not... Tht's not a best solution... but it really does can solve everything at this moment...
SIGHHHSSSSS.... I know it's useless to sigh so much also... but I just can't help it...

It's like everything I do... Nothing turns out well... =(

I m SO SO SO tired of my life oredi... Sometimes, it's like... erm... We study, we work, we sleep, we earn money... ok... we r rich... We've get everything we want... THEN WHAT???!!! yess... then wat... tht's it rite? It just so pointless sometimes, to live at this world...

Well, yea maybe some of you don't agree with me... but some does... gerrr.....
Okay! I m just so fed up with myself now... I also dunno why... for being so STUPID???!!!