/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
New phones
Sunday, August 05, 2007@5:59 pm

Uh oh... this is sooooo bad!!! I have recently back to target some new phones... And yes... Targetted 2 phones... Well, this time definitely not Nokia anymore... I have seen a few new model of nokia but nothing to catchy... So yea... didnt get my attention on Nokia... But Sony-ericsson has few nice one and yess... I have targetted one on sony ericsson... Hmmm...

The Sony Ericsson W910


Well, I also like another one which is LG phone... The Prada version... It's soooo damn cool... However, it's also a touch screen phone... which I've kinda drawn back my mind of not wanting it... Afterall, a phone still should look like a phone... with those proper number to click click rather than to touch the screen...

Well, both phones only have 2 Mp camera... which is... erm...accepted for me... ^^ Doesn't matter anyway...