/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Sunday blue
Sunday, August 05, 2007@4:32 pm

It's funny, when there is no one to make me sad or make me angry but I have this feeling of unhappy... or should I say depression sessions...! well, maybe! I also dunno... Just feel not happy and somehow abit lonely...
*fuuu*...
All of the sudden... I feel loneliness and my surrounding is too quiet... As in, no one distract me or annoy me... Is it good or bad?I dunno also. I guess life is really boring nothing really exciting about... and yet recently... I've realised how much ppl around me has changed... Well, I dun mean to talk about anyone here... But yea... It just somehow I feel tht... At this moment, this person is so close me and yet I completely dunno the real of tht person... Then, I started to withdrawn my trust and myself out of the circle of trust of this person and his/her life... I dunno why...!? It just I felt so so weird... is like... I completely dun understand this person anymore... He/she is not like before... So yea, well, I guessed tht's how everyone changes...
Oh well, it's also been a VERY busy week for me this week... Extremely tired as well... Tht's made me sleep alot also... hmm... for the past few days, I have been sleeping for more than 10 hours... hehe... Too tired... Hopefully, better next week... not wanting another busy and tired week... Hmm... actually, not any better also... I have an exam this coming Wednesday... *gulps* which I haven't really start to read yet... but but... I touched my book oredi tho... haha... Anyway, hope for the best... to aim what I m aiming for... I can pass and at least get a B... ^^
Well, I better get study now... At least study for a bit more... I m kinda tired here actually... Sighhsss...... somemore I have early morning classes tomorrow also... *fuuu* Nites...