Addicted to the x family
Thursday, September 06, 2007@6:12 pm
*it's all about a brand new start....It's been so long I didn't blog...
September...
The worse month... Okay... Maybe not the worst month, but definitely the worst week this week...
First,
I saw the person whom I was not supposed to see... Won't go into blah-ing why?! or how?! or.... why is this person an idiot...
Second,
I cut my hand by the mailbox corner... Longgg and deeeppp... NICE! Oh great!!! and... partly because I didnt take good care of it... It kinda swollen now... -.-" How nice... Arghh... Dun care...!
Finally today...
something weird and embarrassing thing happen...
Hmmm... Long story...
make it short not to be long winded...
there is this scan thingy which happen to every shops have it... and when I first stepped in tht Pharmacy it goes "beep beep beep" and being stopped by the cashier there...
It's damn so embarrassing... I DON'T KNOW WHY... DON'T ASK WHY? It just happen... grrr....
hate it! I mean like it's not happening when I stepped out of the shop... but the moment I stepped in the shop... There must something weird happening to me... Not wanting go into detail what after tht...
Definitely, not in a mood to shop anymore just get out of the shop... URGH! It's not tht I steal something or wat...
Watch too much series... have to wear spec oredi... ahhahaha... By the way, Mei and I have addicted to the series The X Family which most of u will see both our blogs have their pictures everywhere... It just sooooo addictive tht... I dun feel like watching any other series anymore... I just can't wait for someone nice to upload it... Currently, reach till episode 21. Waiting for ep. 22! Can't wait! Can't wait!
Fast fast upload it! I wanna watch...
Anyway, gotta stop here I guess... ooo ya... Holiday starts tomorrow! Two weeks! ^^
Didn't shop much recently... been super broke! but this is the only cloth I bought recently... ehhe... can't help it...!

