/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
K O One
Thursday, September 13, 2007@8:48 pm




Woots... Finally, I had finished watching KO One's series... Not bad afterall...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Zhong Ji Yi Ban
終極一班
Altho, initially, it was really bored but then when it reached till the last few episodes it's getting nicer... Especially, the last episode it was soooooooooo COOL~~....! Oh well, I also dun wan to stop half way tho... Since there is a few other series that I stopped half way of it... Now, I also dunno how to catch up with it... Unless, I watch it all over again! -.-" Will see how... So yea...


Friday! Let's see... I have been staying at home for most of the times.... and... WHAT did I do? hmmm... Beside from watching series... I guess nothing else.I did try to 'touch' my assignment. hmm...Well, tomorrow must 'touch touch' more... I did go out on last Wed to meet up with Joanne and two of us 'lame' girls... Have nothing better to do but to buy dunkin donuts and went to Auckland domain to feed ducks. Of coz not feedin the ducks with the donuts tho... with our unwanted breads...
Then, we got pigeons attacked!
Me and Joanne


DUCKLINGs~!
As for now, since I had just finished with the x family ep 26 and while waiting for it to upload more so, I might watch a few other series...
Now watching Brown Sugar Macchiato. Not too bad afterall!