Mei just like to tag!?
Friday, September 07, 2007@12:12 pm
* 5 things found in my bag*
*** My phone
*** My wallet
*** My key
*** Ipod
*** make up which includes foundation, eyeliner, lipgloss, lip balm, blushes.
* 5 things found in my wallet
// Different currencies n coins
// Eftpos cards
// Student ID n brunei/malaysia's ID
// all sort of membership cards
// Movies money
* 5 favourite things in my bedroom*
[[ Laptop
[[ Big comfy bed
[[ All my teddy
[[ Lil. collection of books
[[ my perfumes xD
* 5 things I've always wanted to do*
## be an angel
## sleep and eat as much as I can
## Slim down =(
## read more books... (I m too lazy to do so...)
## Shop til I drop? =.=
* 5 things I'm currently into*
^^ Eating
^^ Taiwanese series... (the x family)
^^ New phones again
^^ Slacking
^^ Movies~~~
* 5 people I'm going to tag *
++ 1st viewer
++ 2nd viewer
++ 3rd viewer
++ 4th viewer
++ those who just wanna do this lame thing

