/script> whispering words of FOREVER...♥♥♥
Quick post
Saturday, October 13, 2007@6:13 pm

I said tht I will blog the other day but in the end... yea... I've been VERY busy lately... Finally, it kinda come to the end of all those stupid assignments, hmmm.... I guessed there will be another one coming... Last one! but there is one portfolio and one assignment due this Monday.

I have started on the assignment, the beginning part of it. I haven't start on the portfolio. Geeee..... I m SOOOOO lazy... Can't help it... I've been feeling very sleepy and tired everyday. I also dunno why.

Okay okay... I better stop rambling about my daily life recently. All in all... I can say is I m SUPER tired and SUPER busy. So, by the end of my exam, I will turn into zombie or shall I say... I will be death by then... Luckily, I only have 2 exams this semester.
Business Communication - 4th November 2007
Law of Legal Entities - 14th November 2007
So, I have exactly 10 days in between for me to study and rest and have fun. If I can... Of coz not! Just fully concentrate on my study until I die... BOoooooOOoooooo~!

It's Spring now. So it's getting hotter and hotter each day. I dunno why, was it me or wat? I have been feeling hot even tho all my friends insist its still cold. Anyway, it's spring, so flowers are blooming. Niiiiccceeee.... Feel so lively and colourful!

One of the nice nice tree from Campbell park. hehe!

Last Friday, I had dinner with aunt, uncle, aunt Hilda and John. John just arrived from Sdyney. He needs to attend his friend's wedding. So, we have a family dinner that night. I kinda like this photo. So cute... ^^
Recently, I have been craving for this... BUBBLE Pearl Milk Tea. As for this one is honeydew milk tea. ^^ Big big one!
The End for now...
to be continue soon... ^^ wish me luck in my assigments and exam.